Before I lived 6 miles from Crisfield, I knew about the National Hard Crab Derby. People from all over the Mid Atlantic region flock to the Crab Capital of the World to see some 400 crabs compete in the Governor’s Cup Crab Race every Labor Day weekend. The crab race...
Archive for: crab capital
Amtrak Big Cities Blackwater Wildlife Refuge California Zephyr camping Camping Activities camping gear Colorado crisfield Crisfield MD Cross Country Travel Dorchester County MD eastern shore Easton MD Estes Park Family Vacations Featured Festivals George Washington Ghosts Guide Book Reviews Haunted Places Heritage Travel historic small towns Hoopers Island Ireland kayaking Lower Dorchester MD Maryland mount vernon r-pod Rail Travel Rocky Mountain National Park Rocky Mountains Shopping Somerset County MD South Dakota sports for plus size women Tangier Island Thin Places Thin Places Tour 2011 Top 10 Travel Hag Adventure travel ireland Washington DC
Follow this blog
Travel Hag on YouTube
Travel Hag's Twitter Feed
- Admit it. You know you want to be a Travel Hag. :)
- Now this is a reason to buy a bike.
- HAPPY MONDAY! Here's to fishing for new opportunities this week.
- 5 Ways Introverts Can Use Facebook
http://t.co/eX1e4CWHVLby Tweet Button
- Ireland & Thin Places Buzz is out! ▸ Top stories today via @AbbeyTheatre @StillorganPark @galwaytourism
Chesapeake Region, MD